An average internet user is able to watch 186 videos every month. The videos include personal videos, entertainment clips and advertising video among others. The video is able to engage the people in the manner that the text and the photos alone cannot do. For the small business owners, using videos in the marketing may bring personality, voices, heart and faces in the operation while it demonstrates the authenticity. The video send by email, can boost conversion rate by at least 50 percent.
The affordable video camera with other software had made it possible for small business to make videos in their marketing effort. The video should not be too big or to be a Hollywood production in order to be effective and engaging. You can use the camera of your Smartphone to make the videos.
With the help of http://viddictive.org, you will be able to create different types of video and they will help to show the human side of the business.
- Show the service and the product: You don’t have to tell but you have to show the customers how things work. You should use the how to guide knowledge into life. Most of the time, when customers are informed, they will make purchase easily.
- Use testimonials of the customers: If you have fans, they can help you in explaining how using the services and the products of your business had helped them in improving their own lives. This helps the potential customers in putting themselves into the stories of the real people.
- Put donor dollars at work: When you develop the videos based on your charitable donation, it can create the compelling story about how there is a problem that your donation can help in remedying it. This makes everything real.
- Introducing of the staff: A simple method that can help you in showing passion, commitment and dedication. It also helps in creating connection with the customers by showing them the personality and faces of the employees.
- Offer the tour of your business and office: At the about us page, you can offer the look of your business during operation
- Take a survey or a poll: You can add a personal touch on the tell us about your thoughts and ask the feedback in a form of the video. This shows the customers that the opinions they have about your business matter.
If you have not used videos in your marketing before, then http://viddictive.org is here to help you out. Making videos should be effective, smooth and simple.
- Do not choose a complicated topic if you have not made the videos before.
- Relax and have someone to help you out who is comfortable and talk to him while recording
- Prepare the notes to use but you should not use them while recording. The video has to be conversational and casual, regardless if it is you, a customers or an employee talking
- Make it short: decide on two and three bullet point that you would like to convey in a video of two minutes.